- Go to Mobile Midwife Client Registration. Fill in as much information as you can, and when we meet we can spend time on areas that may need more clarification. I will schedule our first visit when your registration is completed. (On your iPad you will be prompted to download the iPad app and then press the client access button.)
- Also take time to review the following documents:
- Cane Creek Midwifery, LLC now accepts insurance. If you plan to use insurance you will first need to verify your benefits by going to Essential Maternity Billing.
Sheryl Shafer, CPM-TN
603 Mill Lane
Pleasantville, TN 37033
If unable to open the client portal from your Mac or Windows computer please follow these steps :
- Close all your browsers and try the link again.
- Reboot computer and try the link again.
- Try a different browser or computer if available.
- Even better, if you have access to an iPad please open the link I provided from there.
- Enable Silverlight plugin :
- Safari - Be sure the Safari->"Private Browsing" menu item is unchecked. Then open menu item Safari->Preferences->Security and press "Manage Website Settings...". Then choose Silverlight on the left and ensure "When visiting other websites" is set to "Allow Always".
- Firefox - Open the “Tools->Add-ons” menu. Press “Plugins” on the left and make sure the Silverlight plugin is set to “Always Active”.
- Internet Explorer - First be sure there is nothing that says “InPrivate” at the top by the web address. If so, restart your browser. Then press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Manage add-ons”. Then choose “All add-ons” under the “Show:” field. Then scroll down on the right and make sure the “Microsoft Silverlight” add-on is “Enabled”.